Tuesday 19 March 2013

Exporting problems/block out

Not posted in awhile. I'll just give a quick update on where things have been going.

For some reason trying to export keeps making problems within Cry engine it keeps making everything a metre tall and its been bothering me so I've took a break from it and worked on using cry engines assets to use for white boxing for the time being.

I managed to fix the issue after working through cry engines assets and noting nothing has a number in it and  when i took away the numbers to my assets it fixed the issue straight away.



Exporting to so I knew everything was to scale seemed fair enough too like in this screen is the tree house stairs next to a 2 metre high cube and cry engine trees. oddly having numbers in the file name screwed that up.

Block out










No comments:

Post a Comment