Thursday 14 February 2013

Layout

Been working on the layout lately and what the map would look like so I've modeled a few maps and i quiet like the last ones everything seems to be in the right place ish. Like the river is in a suitable place to cross.
Marking out where I want features has been tricky as I want to keep the player interested. I tried to walk across the last map and it took 2 mins which is kinda long if there isn't many features.
Here is a rough guide of what where points of interests will be placed. I'm going to shorten the path from the last house to the tree house though because its a long distance and it might be a little boring wondering through woods for that long. Also thinking about splitting the path in to three routes up to it as would give some sort of player choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment